General

1. BRING BACK AUTO-COMPLETE IN CROSS ME COLOR

Please, please, PLEASE bring back row auto-complete in CrossMe Color. Not having it really changes the game!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crossme won't open after last update

After last update crossme and crossme color won't open. They close immediately.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

К сожалению, наша компания не создаёт драйверы, а использует уже имеющиеся, которые пишут команды разработчиков из проектов GutenPrint и HPLIP.
    Возможно, что этот принтер удастся использовать с неродными дайверами от других моделей принтеров или с универсальными драйверами.

4. i need the drivers for printing canon c5560

i need the drivers for printing canon c5560

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

unfortunately we are not sure when or if we are going to be able to create a specific driver for this printer. There are no drivers that are known to be compatible with this printer, sorry. But you can try using one of the Generic drivers or drivers designed for a similar printer model by selecting it manually.

Anyway, we will add your printer to the list of requested drivers.

If using generic or similar driver does not help, you can install our desktop app on your computer in order to print using the desktop drivers. Please refer to our official web site for more information.

Note: in the latter case your computer needs to be ON and our desktop app needs to be running when you are printing from your mobile device.

Kind regards!

5. CrossMe puzzle purchases did not transfer

I bought a new iPad and tried to sync my devices for my crossme puzzles. I have synced for both crossme and crossme color and only color worked successfully. Crossme puzzles transferred over but there is a lock on all puzzles. Even ones I have already started on the old iPad. How do I get the lock to go away so I can keep playing? I have already paid for the puzzles and the account is signed in the same. Again no problems on the color version as all of those are unlocked just the original one. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Купила приложения для печати с телефона но оно не работает на кэнон пиксима mg2540 серия

Купила приложения для печати с телефона но оно не работает на кэнон пиксима mg2540 серия как вернуть деньги

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base