General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. More cross me color anytime soon? I'm desperate for more please!!!

I'm bed ridden and need more cross me. I love them. This is the best app. Great graphics, easy to use, an the game is easy to use. Love this game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Office Apps and PDF suppport for Blackberry 10

Great to see support for my Z10. Let's see support for Office apps and PDF's and it will be a home run. Thanks again for your Blackberry Support!

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Terry, thanks for the feedback! We are definitely adding support for Office documents and for PDF format as well — as a matter of fact, we are working on this thing right now. The app is in its early stage of development but we have many plans for it, and we are going to at least bring it on par with its Android counterpart. We would also be grateful if you, as an early adopter, could leave a comment for PrintHand on App World and write what you think of the app so far. We are really excited to see so much feedback from BlackBerry scene taking into consideration that we have only published the app several days ago. Stay tuned to updates! Kind regards for PrintHand team

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base