I suggest you ...

Not transferring cross me

New iPad mini is asking me to pay again, tried restoring purchases but still locked, game purchased ages ago.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

My crossme app on my iPad will not update to the new puzzles. My last update was May, 2017.

Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Woo hoo, took me almost as long as finishing a level 8 puzzle but I got it to work with the Facebook function. Never did get the sync to work. Thanks so much. Keep the puzzles coming I love them!

• AdminPrintHand (Admin, PrintHand) commented  · 

Did you save the puzzles using the Sync option on your previous device prior to deleting it? If you did, please make sure that you are inputting the same code, which you were using to save the progress.

• Anonymous commented  · 

So I did as you said and my puzzles appear to be unlocked, however it's started me over. No puzzles are done and I was on 8.142. I tried syncing them but that hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Hello,
        this may happen if in-app purchases are disabled on your iOS device.
        Go to iOS Settings>General>Restrictions and switch In-App Purchases to ON.
        Next, uninstall CrossMe application from your device. Make sure that you are logged in to the Apple Id which you used to purchase CrossMe and download your CrossMe app from Apple App Store again. Once done, launch CrossMe, go to its options and restore the purchase.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, just checking on this problem. I have a new iPad and all my puzzles have transferred but are now showing locked. I tried just buying it again because it is worth another $5.00 but it says I already purchased it. But is still locked. I've done the sync code but I am too scared to delete the game from both devices. Is this still the only way?

Thanks, I love these puzzles,
        Kim

Hello everybody!

We are currently aware of the issue and working hard on the fix. It should be released in the near future.

Meanwhile could you please try saving your progress using the Sync option on your old iPhone first? Please use a long and somehow sophisticated code to make sure that the code is unique.

After that please try uninstalling the app from both devices and installing it anew. This should help you unlock the puzzles on your iPad.

Kind regards,
        Konstantin

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm having the same issue on my new iPad mini. Tried all the suggestions below to sync from my Android. My Android restores fine but my iPad does not. iPad shows all the completed puzzles however they are all locked.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Anything? I'd like to play the game I've paid for.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The old device has been wiped and sold.

Hello,

please try saving your progress by generating a sync code on your previous device in the Sync menu of the game's Settings.

After that please uninstall the app on both devices and install it anew. Then sync the progress.

Please see if it helps.

Best regards!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The app was downloaded some time in 2014 and the unlock bought a month or two later

I purchased hints in May this year too.

Accounts are the same, the app downloaded fine but the unlock didn't restore when I restored purchases.

I can show you completed games that only someone who had paid could have completed but are now locked.

Hello,

Where did you buy the app? Which email account were you using to do so?
        Please make sure that you were using the same account as you are using to restore the app.
        Also please see if the app listed in the list of your apps available for the said account.

Have a nice day!

Feedback and Knowledge Base